Turn rankings into revenue by obsessing over your patients’ needs, not Google’s.
SEO is the art of finding and fulfilling patients’ needs during the research phase of their journey, because 4 out of 5 will use search to find, compare, and qualify your practice.
Connecting your practice with patients at the exact time they’re looking for you vs. interrupting them when they’re not has proven to produce some of the highest ROI in digital marketing. And it feels good, too 😉
Diminishing cost, forever
What’s the cost of a #1 ranking two years later? Free. Unlike paid advertising, the money you invest in SEO will keep attracting and converting qualified patients for years to come, reducing your cost per lead a little more every day.
Visibility beyond search
Fulfilling your patients’ needs, not just Google’s, promises visibility beyond mere rankings: guest post opportunities, social media mentions and shares, referral traffic from other websites, and even print and TV opportunities in your community.
More than a five star reputation
How will you stand out amongst the dozen other 4.8 star-rated doctors in your city that your patients find through search? By the experience you offer after the click- which is why good SEO prioritizes value and patient needs, not algorithms and search bots.
Dr. Andrew Salzberg
Plastic Surgeon, New York Group for Plastic SurgeryView Case Study
Discover new patients,
Google My Business (GMB) signals ranked first on the list of Moz’ most important local pack ranking factors.
Quality and consistency of business listings (citations) placed fourth on Moz’ list of local ranking factors and fifth on their list of organic ranking factors.
Authority signals (website authority and backlinks) represent over 50% of total organic ranking factors according to Moz.
Moz ranks overall review signals fifth for local pack rankings and seventh for organic rankings.
From rankings to revenue
Incredible doctors. Incredible results.
Dr. Elizabeth Hall-Findlay
Plastic Surgeon, Banff Plastic Surgery
Dr. Andrew Salzberg
Plastic Surgeon, New York Group for Plastic Surgery
Dr. Kahlil Andrews
Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Andrews Plastic Surgery
Ritz Plastic Surgery
Frequently Asked Questions
- 1WHY SHOULD I CHOOSE LOCAL SEO?More than 77% of patients look for doctors on search engines. Being accessible to your patients when they’re looking for you allows you to drive prospects to your website that you know, without a doubt, intend on making a purchase.
- 2HOW MUCH DOES SEO COST?Depending on your location and desired growth, our SEO monthly retainers will vary from $1,500-$3,500/month (about 20-40% of the cost it would require to get the job done in house).
- 3DO I HAVE TO SIGN A CONTRACT?Yes, but our contracts don’t include terms (e.g. six months or 12 months). We’ll absorb the risk and earn your business each month- you can cancel anytime with a 60-day notice.
- 4HOW DO YOU MEASURE SEO SUCCESS?We use later-stage metrics to determine the efficacy of your SEO program (leads, consultations, and revenue). Because rankings and traffic don’t always mean more patients.
- 5HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO SEE RESULTS?SEO can take 6-12 months to have an impact on your bottom line since changes made today might not change search results until months later. If you need business yesterday, we recommend leveraging your existing patient base first. SEO is a long-term strategy.
- 6WHAT CAN I EXPECT IN MY FIRST THREE MONTHS?For the first three months of our relationship, we’ll follow a weekly expectation timeline as we build the foundation to your SEO program. No surprises. But the majority of our time will be spent on the first three phases of the approach section above