Connect with patients like humans. Because patients buy from people, not practices.
Social Media Marketing
Social media is the new town square, a place where patients go to satiate their craving for interaction one out of every three minutes they spend online.
Marketing in the moment we live
Social media has reshaped the way we digest news, share opinions, discover new businesses, and connect with the world we live in. And it’s where we go before, during, and after everything else we do. We’re living in the era of social media. Are you?
Social media marketing is the only form of marketing that can touch patients at every stage of their journey–from comparing doctors to offering referrals–making it the only medium for influencing behavior at every stage of the buying process, too.
Human to human relationships
We form our deepest relationships with companies like we do with people: one meaningful interaction at a time. Today, social media and its ecosystem of authentic interactions is the platform for building meaningful relationships with patients in the most human of ways.
Social networks like Facebook and Instagram have more information about our interests than any other ad network, giving you the precision to build a loyal community of patients who want to buy from you.
Business Manager, YourBreast.com.auView Case Study
the new town square
An ecosystem of interaction
Connecting with patients as people
Incredible doctors. Incredible results.
Nurse practitioner/Co-Founder, Destination Aesthetics
Business Manager, YourBreast.com.au
Practice Manager, Cole Aesthetic Center
Ritz Plastic Surgery
Dr. David Mashhadian
Plastic Surgeon, Rodeo Surgical Arts
Frequently Asked Questions
- 1WHY SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING?Because social media owns our attention, and marketing is about gaining share of mind. Not to mention social media allows you to build a narrowly defined audience that functions as a platform for patient feedback, a content publicity channel, and a medium for humanizing your brand.
- 2How much does social media marketing cost?Depending on your location and desired goals, our social media retainers will vary from $1,500-$3,500/month (or ⅕ the cost to do it in house). That includes social media management, reputation management, and email marketing, too.
- 3Do I have to sign a contract?Yes, but our contracts don’t include terms (e.g. 6 months or 12 months). We’ll absorb all the risk and earn your business each month. You can cancel anytime with a 60-day notice.
- 4Is there ROI to social media?Absolutely. With analytics, we can determine how social traffic contributes to your goals, like consultations, phone calls, and revenue. But we encourage you to think about the qualitative benefits of social media too, like differentiation, humanizing your brand, and building an asset in the form of an audience.
- 5How long will it take to see results?Friendships aren’t forged overnight; neither are social media audiences. But over time, those small, meaningful interactions build trust, trust engenders loyalty, and loyalty creates life long patients. While it takes time to build an audience, your social ad campaigns will provide an immediate ROI.
- 6What can I expect in my first three months?During the first three months of your social media program, you can expect to see your strategy in full stride: an unmistakable brand identity and voice, consistent referral traffic comprised of your target audience, revenue generated from ads, and the beginnings of your loyal following.